Friday, December 4, 2009

Search Sacramento Cruising Spots How Do I Search Myspace For Say Red Sox Fans In Sacramento?

How do I search Myspace for say Red Sox fans in Sacramento? - search sacramento cruising spots

I have a MySpace account, but never used. I try to start a fan club, but you do not know how to go about the search for MySpace to invite people to participate.

I just used to Boston and Sacramento, for example. Please go step by step, how do I find people in a particular subject to be geographically located interested in a particular area.

Could it be followers of the Lakers in Houston
Jay-Z Fans in Denver
or chess players in Atlanta

These are just some examples that you can use to in the way that people on MySpace who meet the criteria I am walking (but not for the meeting appears to a club).

1 comments:

Princess Molly said...

Go Home
Search
Look back and said three links "search profiles for people with similar interests, personal
Write what you want, and click "Search".
I'm sure you can find others in a particular state, but.

Post a Comment