Sunday, January 17, 2010

Everything About Polyps Can Someone Help Me? Should I Be Worried About This?

Can someone help me? Should I be worried about this? - everything about polyps

For the month of June, I had my period every month. I told my doctor and he has a scratching and looking for polyps on 7 July. The doctor said everything was in order. Just to see about my cycles for the next 3 months, whether ordinary. I have my period between August 23 and since that time. It is now the 5th September. What is fever? I just want to know whether this can be normal, because I had the D & C?

3 comments:

Tidgie said...

It is a long time. Call your doctor today.

Mommy to 4 boys :) said...

I'm confused, or are pregnant?

Their thumbs down from me, maybe it is something that I say, but the issue of pregnancy for long periods. So I asked myself. I was not rude or anything I wanted to answer whether she was pregnant, so I can tell you my ideas, what to do.

TTC (Lost 2 babies) said...

When the doctor told her that she no fear. In the last month happed to me, I had my time of 8 August and yesterday I went to the doctor and he told me it was okay, because the pill, I've made.

Post a Comment