Sunday, January 10, 2010

Travel Voltage Converter What Type Of Power Adapter Or Voltage Converter For Travel To Nicaragua?

What type of power adapter or voltage converter for travel to Nicaragua? - travel voltage converter

What kind of power or a voltage converter for travel to Nicaragua? I've been looking online and I am confused. Do I need a voltage converter? Only an adapter? What should I buy? We will connect the iPod, battery chargers, camera and notebook in touch during our trip to Nicaragua. Thank you for your help.

1 comments:

stan l said...

Nicaragua 2 sheets used American-style 120-volt, 60 hz. if anything you may need to over 3 meters to 2 points adapter Latin America (only if none of its orders) has a 3-pin. I recommend a good surge protector, as the Third World countries have electrical systems notoriously flaky.

Post a Comment