Friday, January 1, 2010

Pfd Jackets What's That Black Square On My PFD (life-jacket)?

What's that black square on my PFD (life-jacket)? - pfd jackets

I recently PFD (personal flotation device purchased), REI, and comes with all kinds of handbags and things. It is a black square on it, with slots on 4 sides, both the front and back. What is it? Here is a link you can see the good side of Zip:

http://www.rei.com/product/751058

I suppose it could be used for Lash things about me. A friend of mine insists that a knife is used to keep, I am sure that is not true. Does anybody know if you have a specific purpose?

1 comments:

awaywa said...

Yes, you can whip things in this place, including a knife (or more precisely) a sheath knife. When a boat in rough waters, the strings are a central element in the safety equipment used to move people from the coast to fall, towing vessels, or remove the rock. With a knife in his hand is essential to the rope, in case someone gets confused, it cut. In the worst case can even be used or puncture seen a boat that was to be irreparably shattered against a rock.

Post a Comment